Sunday, February 5, 2012

Exhausted

I had my first really exhausting week. None of my runs were great except for the mere fact that I completed them. I was slow, tired, and had zero energy. But this weekend I pulled from the reserves and ran on Saturday (4 miles) and rode my bike today. My first training run on the bike in months. It felt good to get on the bike again...well kinda good. I need a new seat, or better yet a new bike! Cycling is actually something that Jon enjoys and we can do together so we got up earlyish and went for a 24 mile ride on the Iron Horse Trail in San Ramon. We did 12 miles out and 12 miles back. The out felt great....the back, not so much. I was ready to get off that bike in the end. But, as exhausting as back to back training sessions are, I really feel like I accomplished something today that I haven't done in a really long time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment